- Made from tempered painted steel.
- Shaped frontal points to enhance progression on slopes.
- Innovative macro-setting system to quickly switch from EU 36÷43 size range to EU 42÷47.
- Double lever system for size adjustment, easy to operate with one hand only.
- Tough plastic heel cradle and toe strap that will fit any stiffened winter boot.
- Heel piece with rear flaps to ensure precise positioning of the boot on the crampon, even in the smaller sizes.
- Dovetailed exchangeable ANTIBOTTS, equipped with bellows to prevent snow build-up beneath the crampon.
- Canvas storage bag included.
CT Nuptse Evo Classic Flex CramponCramponsSnow & Ice
Twelve point crampons for classic mountaineering in all its forms: couloirs, ridges with mixed climbing, and easy chutes. A new flexible adjustment bar also enables them to be used with non-rigid boots.