- New flexible adjustment bar, which enable them to be used with non-rigid boots.
- Made from tempered painted steel.
- Wide and shaped frontal points for a better lift on hard snow.
- Four orthogonal retaining points to grant stability whilst walking downhill.
- Tough plastic heel cradle and toe strap that will fit any stiffened winter boot.
- Heel piece with rear flaps to ensure precise positioning of the boot on the crampon, even in the smaller sizes.
- Come complete with fitted ANTIBOTTS.
- Come with two rapid adjustment size bars.
- Canvas storage bag included.
CT Nevis Flex CramponCramponsSnow & Ice
Ten point crampons ideal for the classic lines on glacial prevalence and without steep slopes. An optimal piece of equipment for those who enjoy trekking and who want to take on springtime snowfields in a mid-mountain altitude.