- Shape guarantees correct axial loading relative to rope and other devices;
- large size and ample width to allow use of Munter hitch knot, the securing of more than one rope, slings or devices and rope manoeuvres in general;
- accentuated double-T profile, for an excellent weight/load ratio;
- lightened and shaped form for improved ease of holding;
- catch-free closure to avoid accidental tangling during use.
- ACL system, which allows attachment to the harness’s belay loop, preventing cross loading.
CT Large Axis HMS Triple Lock Gate (ACL)Aluminum Locking CarabinersCarabiners + Connectors
Large HMS karabiner with wide opening and triple-lock gate, quality made in Italy using hot-forged light alloy, designed for use in mountaineering, recovery manoeuvres and rescue operations.
|Dimensions||12.1 × 8.2 cm|