- Can be used with either the right or left hand. There is no guessing which way to put the device on the carabiner to use it properly.
- Will not allow the rope to slide up and lock off.
- Can be used for canyoning, belaying and rappelling.
- Suited for use on ether single or double ropes for rappelling.
- Does not have to be removed from the carabiner in order to attach the rope. This pays off big when working at height and there is fear of dropping the product.
- Due to the unique design, there are a number of different ways to use this device.
CMI El Diablo DescenderFigure 8sHardware
The most versatile descender of its kind on the market today.
|Dimensions||14 × 9.1 cm|