- Allows for quick and smooth paying out of the rope.
- It allows the belayer to arrest a fall holding with the hand the free end of the rope.
- The climber can be lowered off with a slight pressure on the device, keeping under tension the rope free end with the other hand.
- Optimized and suitable for 8.6-10.5 mm single ropes.
- If the rope is incorrectly installed in the device (the rope sides are inverted), thanks to the specific tapered (V-shaped) friction notches, effective belaying is still ensured, with safe braking and easy lowering of the climber.
CLICK UP is supplied and must be used together with the specific HMS carabiner CONCEPT SGL HC, with wear-resistant anodizing and ACL system that prevents the possibility of minor-axis cross-loading.
Patented and entirely produced in Italy.