- Sadly these shoes were discontinued in 2017 as Adidas is streamlining thier lineup after purchasing FiveTen a few years ago. We will still supply the Canyoneer 3’s for as long as we can. Any sizes shown should still be available.
- Stealth® S1™ rubber outsole.
- Increased lug height.
- Welded rubber rands.
- High-top mesh upper.
- Tuck-away lace pouch.
- Reinforced toe cap.
- Asymmetric fast-lace closure system.
- Penetration-resistant compression molded EVA midsole.
- Molded poly-urethane (PU) svelte heel cage.
Five Ten Canyoneer 3 – Canyoning BootsHelmets & Personal GearFootwear & Gaiters
This shoe was developed from the most rigorous R&D process Five Ten has ever undertaken, reflecting over 15 years of ongoing shoe engineering; consulting with global Search and Rescue Teams, and reviewing athlete feedback to constantly improve its comfort and performance. The Canyoneer 3 retains the burly protection and excellent stability of its predecessor, but adds an increased lug height for improved penetration on soft ground and easier mud release. We’ve also added welded rubber rands that interlock with the mesh upper to eliminate delamination, an asymmetric fast-lace system for single-handed adjustability and a protective tuck-away lace pouch. The penetration-resistant, compression molded EVA midsole provides a supportive platform for hiking long miles and the reinforced toe cap helps shield your feet from common hazards in canyon environments; such as falling rock or debris in a flood. The svelte heel cage and the flexible high-top ankle cuff provide support and protection for your ankles without compromising your range of motion.
8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13