- Rectangular base. Narrow enough to not snag on objects but still large enough to store all your gear including our 6.4L watertight kegs.
- Heavy duty ripstop PVC
- Thick neoprene back panel for comfort and additional flotation.
- Hard wearing rubber base with 8 large eyelets for excellent drainage.
- Entire front panel made with Ferrari Mesh. Same stuff used on catamarans.
- Top pocket for storage of topo’s, beacons, etc.
- Top pocket uses a YKK Vislon zipper. Designed to last and won’t fail in aquatic environments.
- Ergonomic padded shoulder straps adjustable with chest clip.
- Removable 50mm waist belt. Excellent for long hikes in and out. Belt is held in place with two structurally stitched loops. An optional waist pad is also available and is excellent for long approaches or heavy packs.
- Large structurally stitched internal handle allows for clipping bag to waist during abseils, a tie in point for ropes, or for use as a floating anchor.
- Webbing handles on bottom, front, both sides, and above shoulder straps.
- Reinforced bottom rand for better wear resistance.
- Single 38mm front quick relesae buckle.
- Releasable shoulder straps for added safety.
- Top lid has an internal and external zipper for better accessibility.
- Daisychain attachment loops on shoulder straps for clipping carabiners, whistles, etc.
- Multiple stock colours available including sky blue, lime green, and orange, and yellow. Other colours still available upon request.
- Velcro attachment system allows for an additional internal pocket. Sold separately.
Aspiring Swiftwater Canyon Bag – 50 LitresBags & Stuff SacksCanyon PacksGear BagsPVC BagsRope Bags
A larger volume version of our first canyoning pack. Great for guides or trips that require a LOT o rope. Full front mesh section, rectangular base, padded shoulder straps, and reinforced neoprene back panel.
Made to last!
All our manufactured products are made from the highest quality materials we could find. Check out our commitment to quality here.
|Dimensions||20 × 30 × 60 cm|