Aloft Alone is a simple and elegant system that won’t let you down – until you want it to. It is also the most professional way to climb your mast .
The Aloft Alone system is perfect if you are a:
- Racer: only one crew person required to go up and down a mast, quickly, safely, and efficiently.
- Cruiser: self reliance – no need to depend on someone to winch you up, wait at the bottom, and lower you down while you inspect and fix equipment .
- Solo sailor: the right way to safely ascend and descend if you’re on your own.
- Recreational sailor: the way to always be safe at sea – especially when learning or with new crew.
- Commercial rigger: work independently – no need to rely on colleagues or clients to winch you up the mast or bring you back down.
- Any boat owner concerned about safety at sea: ensure you’ll always be clipped on and connected to your vessel while ascending, working on, and descending, your mast.